Please help us in supporting Rachel as she undergoes the long journey to recovery from Leukemia. Follow her journey here:

Rachel meets World

Ashley Meets World

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Houston we have lift off

With Mike having to work in Palm Springs a few days I braved a 3 hour flight with Rachel and Ashley- Alone! It was actually okay. Ashley's not quite the flier Rachel is and now that Rachel has to sit in her own seat she's wanting to be in my lap because Ashley is. All in all no passengers complained, I actually got lots of help on the way there from passengers willing to hold Ashley and from the stewardess on the way home who was a new mom (at the young age of 42!) We were also fortunate to be on a flight that had the tv's in seat so I could turn on Nick Jr and let Rachel be entertained, best 6 bucks ever.

We had a fun week with Grandma Donna, Pop pop, Auntie Brooke and Uncle Will. We went to the zoo (which is becoming tradition), took a motorcycle ride, had lunch at the Rain Forest Cafe, and hung out enjoying the sunny 70* weather while Vegas was chilly and rainy. Enjoy the pics from our trip.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: houston jan 2010

1 comment:

  1. Fun Trip!!! Your parents and sis are so cute with the girls!!! I'm glad you got to go back!!! Fun pics! :)

    ReplyDelete